Saturday, April 9, 2011

First Take

Here it is, my first entry on my new, and much needed, film blog. It's mostly for personal purposes. More like a documentation/scrapbooking of all my film-related likes, loves, hates, and finds. Hopefully to include reviews/thoughts on films old and new, and re-posts of interesting tidbits, articles, pics and vids.

Yes, its mostly for me and my feeble memory saturated with info from my film classes. Yes, my title is somewhat 'witty' if not totally embarrassing (I say it waaay too much in real life I realize). Despite that, maybe someone else will find something interesting in this little hill of beans out of the big and crazy world of other film blogs ( Casablanca Spoiler*).

So here we go....

2 comments:

  1. ForReelDoh - I totally approve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bf398e56-6314-11e0-a4b1-000f20980440, aka mihaa ;)

    ReplyDelete